Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will be your japanese tutor

I will be your japanese tutor












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I am a Japanese woman, living in Japan, offering Japanese language conversation lessons through Skype. 

My husband is an American whose first language is English. We speak entirely in Japanese. Sometimes he doesn't understand what I am saying, so I have gotten very good at explaining the meaning of Japanese in easier to understand Japanese. 

I am fluent in English. I have experience studying abroad in America and have worked for an international company for 6 years here in Japan. 

* The service I am offering is a conversation lesson for advanced Japanese learners. Please understand that I do not teach Japanese to beginners. Thank you.

Reviews


davidsharpstone:Excellent

davidsharpstone:Excellent

humairaasif:she is my life line.\ni always call her when i need urgent work delivery. \nand she always support me. \nthank you

humairaasif:It a great experience.

davidsharpstone:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment