Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will solving complex proofs, toughest question with full step-step solutions

I will solving complex proofs, toughest question with full step-step solutions












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello there, i have been working as a part time teaching assistant in a local university and associated with an engineering company. I have been on 
Fiverr for 1 year and have worked for dozen students. 
In this gig I will be providing you step-to-step tutoring for problems related to the below mentioned courses:

  • Maths
  • Physics(Modern/Applied)
  • Discrete Math
  • Geometry
  • Trigonometry
  • Linear Algebra
  • Chemistry
   
My first priority is YOU and YOUR WORK. My believe is to build a good client base by providing excellent and reasonable work so you come back to me again and again. I am an honest, hard-working and professional tutor who can assist you in the courses and topics related to the mentioned above.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment