Friday, June 29, 2018

I will provide statistics for psychology and undertake statistical tests on data

I will provide statistics for psychology and undertake statistical tests on data












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will provide statistical tests on any piece of data. A basic gig gets you testing for upto 30 participants. Tests include t-test, mann whitney, chi-squared, wilcoxon, sign, spearmans, Kruskall-wallis, correlation, regression, Anova, Manova and much more. 

Let me know what sort of testing you'd like undertaking :)

Reviews


venturae:she was great, communication with her was easy she understood exactly what i wanted and finished it 3 days before the delivery day. GREAT! will definitely use her services again in a couple of weeks. Thank you for your help!

chloe2012:Great to work with! Thankyou :)

precifix:Great job! Amazingly fast! Easy to work with. I needed a custom Gig. She asked the right questions and understood exactly what I needed.

chloe2012:Great to work with! Thankyou for your custom!

nakitademetria:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment