Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will help you in maths and physics

I will help you in maths and physics












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have a complete command on the following subjects:

  • DISCRETE MATHEMATICS
  • Linear Algebra
  • Statistics and Probability 
  • Differential Equation
  • Calculus
  • Grade Mathematics 
  • Online web work for differential Equation, 
  • Algebra, 
  • Geometry,
  •  Pre-calculus,
  •  Numerical Analysis
  • Trigonometry, 
  • Integration 
  • Laplace Equations
  • Relational Algebra
  • Complex numbers
I have three years experience of teaching Mathematics.You can contact me to solve your questions related to these problems.

Price can be negotiated, depending on the work
Quality of work and skills is assured

Feel free to contact before placing the order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment