Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will teach you speaking vietnamese on skype

I will teach you speaking vietnamese on skype












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I am a native Vietnamese. I can teach you to how to speak Vietnamese or you just want to speak some words/sentences you need. My sound is so lear to pronounce. I was born in the North and live in the South. So you can avoid any mistakes when speaking Vietnamese.  

For example: 
people in the North often mistake when speaking: trung -> chung, rồi -> giồi... ect. 
people in the South often mistake when speaking: về -> dề, huy -> quy,... ect. 
people in the Center often mistake when speaking: tả cảnh -> tã, trữ tình -> trử, sửa xe -> sữa... ect. 

I will be very happy if I have a chance to help you how to speak Vietnamse. I am finding some foreigners who wants to speak Vietnamse. Then we can get a call to learning each other. This price I just offer for the right way to create this gig. But we can reduce maximum to meet your requirement. Because I also get opportunity to improve my English when helping you speak my mother language Vietnamese. Everything we can inbox to discuss together. 

Thank you all.

Reviews


purple121:Wonderful Vietnamese teacher! Highly recommended and will repeat order again soon!

mynamethom:Thank you

purple121:Wonderful Vietnamese teacher! Highly recommended and will repeat order again soon!

mynamethom:Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment