Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will teach and speak english with you for 1 hour

I will teach and speak english with you for 1 hour












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi there! Need help improving your English? 

I can help you practice for job interviews, speeches, travel and vacations, English for business and formal occasions as well as just help you improve your casual conversation, vocabulary, and pronunciation. 

With me, you can learn:

A non-regional American accent from a native of Colorado, USA. 

Spoken grammar. 

A native understanding of idioms and expressions.

Slang and cultural references.

Customs and manners. 

Different ways of saying things and nuances to the language that are tricky.



Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am often available immediately and can work with you on scheduling a lesson within the week. 

I look forward to helping you grow your abilities and understanding of the English language! 

Thanks for looking, 

    Alex N.
 
    Native English Speaker and Instructor
    Colorado, USA

Reviews


omeryona:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

acethinker:Nice experience, I will order again.

prune_pudding:Very good experience. I highly recommend.

flyingc2:Good listener. :)

aleksfast:Very nice guy, glad to work with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment