Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will spend time on the phone with you

I will spend time on the phone with you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Bored,lonely,Wanna hang out with me?

You ever wish you had someone to talk to when you're bored or lonely?

 Look no further.I'm open to talking about anything~ Try this Gig, I promise not to disappoint 
 
I have a good sense of humor and have an open mind, and an open heart.


I talk to men and women.


Whether it be about your day, or if you want someone to tell your secrets to, ask for relationship advice, talk about movies, or any topic under the sun - I'm your girl!

I work in 10 minute intervals so it is 10 minutes for $5 and so on or you can also select my gig extras if you wish to talk for a half an hour, an hour, or more at discounts.
 
Contact me,before you order.

Reviews


elias_galveas:Simply the best! I will just reorder, reorder, and reorder! I recommend her to everybody! Certainly the best experience and contact I have found here... SHE IS THE ONE!

april65:You are always a joy to work with !

elias_galveas:One of the bestest experience I have had, here, at Fiverr. This is a very serious, lovely, and professional woman! Almost in love! Thanks for everthing, sweety! We will do it again next month.

april65:Thank You so much ~\r\nI really enjoyed this experience\r\nI'm looking forward to next time !!

softberg:Great communication skills that we needed for a project


No comments:

Post a Comment