Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will provide programming tutoring live via skype

I will provide programming tutoring live via skype












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
What do you get?
I will tutor you live, via either Skype or Kobra, on either C# or Python programming. Other sites offer live tutoring for $45+ per hour, so my rate is a real deal.

Contact me before ordering, so we can discuss requirements. Being live, we'll have to agree on a time that works for both parties - weekends are usually best.

MSc thesis in teaching programming.
My Masters thesis was on teaching complex programming concepts, so I have an insight that most tutors lack. PM me for a copy of my thesis.

Why live lessons?
Videos and textbooks can only do so much, and even live lectures aren't always enough - it's hard to ask questions in all 3 of those. A 1-on-1 tutoring experience gives the student the best chance to understand a complex topic.

Topics covered:
Here are some of the advanced topics I can explain in detail:
  • Object Oriented Design
  • Anonymous delegates
  • Continuation passing
  • Lambda functions
  • Generics
  • Extension methods
  • List comprehensions

And, of course, I can explain the socks off of fundamental concepts.

I don't 
offer help with:
  • Networking
  • Security
  • Django
  • Compiler theory
  • Non-standard libraries

Reviews


gregoryanfx:Excellent! pleasure to work with Matt!

matthew_zar:Always a pleasure, I'm happy to help.

dragos83:Another perfect work from Matt !\nThank you

matthew_zar:Always a pleasure, I hope we can work together again soon.

gregoryanfx:Immaculate! Thank you SO much. This was a great experience. Strongly recommend. I look forward to work with Matt again.


No comments:

Post a Comment