Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your tutor for computer, maths and french

I will be your tutor for computer, maths and french












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">hey i am fakhra and i have done my bachelors in software engineering.I will help you with all the guidance you need regarding computer and maths. My knowledge is not just limited to these subjects but i can also provide you help with chemistry, physics, psychology, documentation etc. These help sessions can he done on my online application or site like skype, imo, messenger etc as per your availability as well as mine.i can really good with communication as i also provide home tutions for last 2 years. I am sure i will never disappoint you.
Feel free to contact. Thankyou

Reviews


ronduster360:Good teacher! Helped out in areas of need. Thanks so much!

ronduster360:Good teacher! Helped out in areas of need. Thanks so much!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment