Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will tutor you in maths

I will tutor you in maths












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Welcome to my gig. 

My name is Zeyd, I'm an engineering student, my major was in math and physics, so I am excellent in these subjects.
Being experienced of 4 years in advanced maths i have a good grip in subject related to it and all the levels under. I will help you in :
  
Logic
Linear Algebra
Differential Equation
Calculus
Grade Mathematics 
Matrices
Partial Differential Equations
Probability
Vector Spaces
Others

Quality of work and skills is assured

First clients will have special surprises and they will be perfectly satisfied.
Feel free to contact me before placing the order !! Waiting you

Reviews


mouadelaaychouc:\

mouadelaaychouc:Thank you sooo much !\nI could not imagine how to manage without your help! I will suurely come back

zeydmagrez:Anytime !

mouadelaaychouc:\

mouadelaaychouc:Thank you sooo much !\nI could not imagine how to manage without your help! I will suurely come back


No comments:

Post a Comment