Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will teach you guitar songs

I will teach you guitar songs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you want to learn a song on the guitar but you can't get it? 

No problems, I can help you!
I can teach you every kind of song of every style, starting at 5$!

And if the song is too much complicated to you and you want to take your time to learn it, I can also teach you the song in more than one time, you can purchase this service as a gig extra!

I provide you 3 packages:
  • Slowed down video of me playing the song
  • Slowed down video of me playing the song + explanation
  • Skype lesson


Why should you choose me?
I'm a professional guitarist and composer based in Italy. I released 2 solo acoustic guitar albums and collaborate in many musical projects of different stile. If you want to check out my playing skills, please have a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYteU8MH-oE

Reviews


borbi01:Another awsome song teaching! Thank you!

ielpomarco:You're welcome! Amazing experience.

slick848:The seller was so helpful,he showed me in two days what I couldn't learn in two months,this guy is fantastic,excellent guitar player, very sociable, will help you with any questions you have. I will use him again and will deffinatly tell others about him..

borbi01:Another awsome song teaching! Thank you!

ielpomarco:You're welcome! Amazing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment