Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will be you or your childs online hebrew school

I will be you or your childs online hebrew school












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Want to pass down Jewish traditions but don't want to go broke paying the high cost of synagogue membership?

Don't know how you feel about religion itself but still want to pass down the culture to your kids?

Are your kids too busy with other activities that you can't seem to fit Hebrew school in?

Do you want your kids to establish their own Jewish identity?

Look no further to my virtually based Hebrew school where I share over a decade of Jewish education with your kids. One gig gets you 15 minutes of Jewish wisdom.

You can fully customize this program to fit your values and your child's interests.

NO MORE BORING HEBREW SCHOOL! 

I invite you and your family to come learn about Judaism, the holidays, culture, Israel, Jewish history, Hebrew, and beyond.

Reviews


ticherry:Outstanding Experience!

shailyhakimian:I am so happy you like my service. Its been fun working with you. Stay awesome! Goodluck with your program. Talk soon :)

ticherry:She did a great job!

shailyhakimian:She knew wanted and we got to work quickly. Looking forward to more projects :)

srinvestigador:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment