Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will tutor excellent british english plus confidence skills

I will tutor excellent british english plus confidence skills












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,

I hope you're having a good day or evening as the case may be. 

I'm Charles, an Oxford TESOL qualified Teacher from London with 10 years experience.

I have a lot of practical knowledge in One-to-One  tutoring in person here in the UK

Through FIVER I offer new classes online over Skype that are engaging and efficient.

 - Instantly improve your speech and vocabulary for more professional communication.

- Talk through problems and obstacles that are impeding your improvement.

- Practice and prime your English for a professional engagement, interview or public speech.

- Talk about ways of improving your confidence skills in everyday life for full immersion.


I look forward to meeting you !  

Reviews


vilmed:He worked with me hard and patient and brought me from a person who could not read a text to someone who could present in EN. ​

sheepcharlie:Good luck with your studies !

vilmed:He made me possible to speak out a difficult text

sheepcharlie:A very interesting guy who has to do a complex speech for his medical studies. I feel I was able to advise him correctly on pronunciation, word and sentence stress for overall improvement.\r\n\r\nGood luck Vilmed and feel free to contact me if you need any more advice !

extremeworks:He is quite professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment