Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will assist in mechanical engineering projects

I will assist in mechanical engineering projects












About:

Hello brothers
I'm a professional Mechanical Engineer and have very good technical aptitude. I can solve engineering problems efficiently and can make assignment in doc./pdf. in a very short time.

I'm expert in

  • Thermodynamics
  • Machine Design
  • Mechanics of Materials
  • Engineering Materials
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • Heat and Mass Transfer
  • Material Sciences
  • Power Plant
  • Dynamics and Statics
and many

Reviews


camivillon:thanks for the help

zam140140:Outstanding Experience!

farisaljawi:He did an awesome work on time!

zam140140:Outstanding Experience!

ridwaanlimbada:Zam ensured all the work that needed doing was done to a high standard and well beyond what I expected, he doesn't bother you and allows you to get on while he does his job, but you know he is always there if you need. Zam got my gig done well before it was due and I would recommend him to anyone that needs a helping hand! a true gentleman!


No comments:

Post a Comment