Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design custom kindergarten worksheets exclusive for you

I will design custom kindergarten worksheets exclusive for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi,

Thank you so much for visiting my Gigs

By profession, I am a graphics designer and By motherhood a Teacher for my kids. I design Activity Books, Workbooks, Worksheets and Videos for Kindergarten schools. 

FOR EXTRA custom options 

Let me know about -

1- Requirements for the pages
2- Number of the pages
3- Age of the kid

  • Fast delivery
  • You will get high resolution images.
  • You can also order gig extra for the additional services.
  • You will get to choose between 3 packages according to your needs.

                          You can message me before ordering if you have some custom requirements you can drop me message before ordering so that we can discuss the custom price and the required topics for kindergarten book and worksheets.

HAVE A NICE TIME

Reviews


adorablue:This is the second time that I have purchase her artwork. \nLoved it, strongly recommend her.

goldfishsoftwar:Thanks for the generous feedback and tip. You too are a very good client. Clear cut requirements and expectations.

nobbsy:Very good turnaround time and high quality work - already used the service twice in 2 weeks

goldfishsoftwar:Outstanding experience. Very nice buyer. \nThank you so much for tip.

yasmi74:very nice. Great result. will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment