Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do a practice interview with you

I will do a practice interview with you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Got an important interview coming up? College? New job? Something else?

Part of my counseling business involves helping people prepare for important interviews, from a simple school admissions interview to a huge big-panel meeting for a Chevening Scholarship, I've helped with it all.

Choose a package to suit your needs:

Basic - just for those wanting to test-run their answers and get a feel for the questions

Standard - for those wanting some extra feedback and a more in-depth practice

Premium - for those needing a more full-on practice with mixed questions and detailed feedback

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment