Friday, June 29, 2018

I will teach you english on skype

I will teach you english on skype












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you learning English?
I will TEACH YOU ENGLISH for 30 minutes on Skype!


LESSON (30 minutes):

A customized English lesson.
Please tell me what kind of English lesson you would like to have, and I will prepare a lesson tailored to your unique English language needs.

You can choose which English skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking) you would like to focus on, or we can work on all of them :) 


I am a PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH TEACHER, with a Bachelor's degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language from London, England. I have mainly lived in England and the US since childhood. I have experience teaching students with different levels of English, from Beginners to Advanced, including college and university students. I want to help you learn English FAST!


You can contact me in:
English, Español, Français, Italiano,
Deutsche, 日本語, 中文, Русский, Český.

Reviews


chiaramag:She is an amazing teacher, highly recommended to work with!!!

ralitsaynk:I am so pleased to work with Kate. Highly recommend her as a teacher:)

nppetrov:One of the greatest lessons I ever had. It almost doesn't feel like a lesson, rather it feels more like a friendly conversation. Definitely would recommend!

djandhfdlkan:Top ! thank you very much and see you soon

offersteps:thank you for your support


No comments:

Post a Comment