Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will be your spanish or english teacher

I will be your spanish or english teacher












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'll teach you an efficient, professional Spanish or English class for just $5.

Born and raised in Venezuela, Spanish is my mother tongue. But I believe being a native speaker of the language is not enough. I've been teaching English for over 5 years and Spanish for 4. I've taught adults and teenagers alike. I don't only know how to use the language to communicate; I know how to teach it. With patience, practice and a full understanding of the learning process, I guarantee you'll be motivated to learn the language faster than you can say "Hola."

As your private teacher, I'll be offering:

  • Personalized lessons through Skype (Call and screen share)
  • Lesson sheets (original material)
  • Workbook sheets (original material) every two lessons

So, come on! Let me be your guide into the great experience that learning a new language can be. You'll have fun in the process; I promise.

Please PM me before making an offer so that we can schedule the lessons at a time that is convenient.

Other services that I offer:

  • English to Spanish translation
  • Proofread and edit in Spanish and English
  • Beta reading and writing critique

I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


springexpert:William is super teacher, we love working with him. He is through, professional, and fun to work with.

willink:Michael is really fun to work with. I look forward to more classes with him! :)

gerryk960:Really can not recommend enough. Willink was fast and delivered top notch assistance. Understanding and willing to customize his offering. Also very nice.

willink:It was awesome working with James. He was nice, understanding and clear about what he needed. I would work with him again any day!

nevatar:William is patient Person and with jos is easy communicate. Good teachet!


No comments:

Post a Comment