Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will offer advanced help with any kind of math problems

I will offer advanced help with any kind of math problems












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">In this gig I will be providing you step-to-step tutoring for problems related to the below mentioned courses:

  • Calculus 1,2,3
  • Physics(Modern/Applied)
  • Discrete Math
  • Geometry
  • Trigonometry
  • Linear Algebra
  • Chemistry
  • Differential Equations
  • Numerical Analysis
  • Vector Spaces
  • Business Calculus
  • Probability
  • Statistics
  • Economy

I have a lot of experiences with online tutoring and I am a seller level 2 in here so I know very well the page. 
This is a new gig but I have a lot of experiences in an old gig here with maths. 
Ask me for any doubt you have!

Reviews


mayalynpena:Very good work

talentedboy053:nice person !

wjones821:Great Work. On Time and Nice Guy!

talentedboy053:Nice person (:

mohamedazm:Great communication despite the time difference. \nCompleted task to the full ability and delivered efficiently


No comments:

Post a Comment