Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will give you a breakdown on my coaching and find out where you are at on your journey as an Actor

I will give you a breakdown on my coaching and find out where you are at on your journey as an Actor












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Greetings,

I'm an Actress and Writer from New York City. I graduated from one of the best Acting graduate programs in NYC. My specialty is theater and the Method approach. I am offering Skype coaching at a great rate. I can also customize the offer depending on your needs. We will work on improvisation, voice, pronunciation, sense memory, the Method, archetypes etc. I can also give you pointers on your career path.


  • Monologue coaching from a MFA graduate
  • Each lesson is individualized. I really help you tap into who you are, so that you can find FREEDOM in each performance
  • Relaxation techniques
  • Breathing techniques
  • Life / Empowerment Coaching ...

 

... And Much More !

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment