Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will analyse up to one whole game's worth of film. (up to 1 hour film length).

I will analyse up to one whole game's worth of film. (up to 1 hour film length).












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will give a detailed breakdown analysis of basketball film. Send me a length of basketball film (or a link to a film) and any specific requests you want me to watch for (eg what sort of defence would be best to run against the teams in the film) and I will get back to you within 5 days with a detailed report on the footage. The service differs slightly per package, so check those out. 
The overall aim of this service is to allow me to help your basketball team to win more games or to help you develop as a player. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment