Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do any work for architecture students

I will do any work for architecture students












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Welcome to my page my colleaugue ! :)
I a m an architect and an expert in sketchup, in rendering by V-ray. I have many years used Sketchup , Photoshop, Autocad for my works.
I can do any thing you want about the architecture projects that you have at University.

I can do:
* Concept ideas
* 2d planimetry ( with or without dimensions)
* The firsts sketches of your projects
* Ambiental solution of your project
* House (2-3 floor)
* Landscape design
* Conceptual Urbanistic Plan
* Multifunctional Buildings 
* Rezidencial Buildings ...etc
I am an architect that suits you desired. Please send me a message and images necessary for me to help you get the job done.


In the price 5 $ it is included the concept by sketches or 2d plan in autocad for one 1 floor sip 50m2.

Anyway,it is important to say that: It idepends what you have to do!

Please contact me before
ordering.
Regards !

Please send me your idea and your information before ordering!

Reviews


benjaminkhor:Satisfactory Experience

fridavokshi:Thank you ! Good luck :)

distxnct:Thank you so much looks really good

fridavokshi:Thank you too :))

mandelion7:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment