Friday, June 29, 2018

I will tutor you in music

I will tutor you in music












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Why, hello there! Do you need a second opinion on a music piece you're trying to learn, or need help learning about music theory? I'm your one-stop shop for some valuable help!

What I tutor and my experience with it:

-Cello (8 years played)
-Piano (6 years played)
-Beginning Violin, Viola, Bass (basic knowledge/playing)
-Music Theory (6 years composing experience, intermediate knowledge)

Reviews


brittabay:Wow, this guy is a genius. He knows his stuff. Order from him. I know I will be again.

eathanmarkson:Easy to work with, great experience! Thanks for ordering!

brittabay:Wow, this guy is a genius. He knows his stuff. Order from him. I know I will be again.

eathanmarkson:Easy to work with, great experience! Thanks for ordering!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment