Friday, June 29, 2018

I will teach you mathematics, calculus and discrete math statistic

I will teach you mathematics, calculus and discrete math statistic












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello there!
Are you looking for a maths expert?
I am a civil engineer with 5 years of experience. 
I have a complete command on the following subjects:

  • DISCRETE MATHEMATICS
  • Linear Algebra
  • Statistics and Probability 
  • Differential Equation
  • Calculus
  • Grade Mathematics 
  • Online web work for differential Equation, 
  • Algebra, 
  • Geometry,
  •  Pre-calculus,
  •  Calculus 1, Calculus 2 ,Calculus 3  
  • Trigonometry, 
  • ntegration 
  • Laplace Equations
  • Relational Algebra
  • complex number
I have three years experience of teaching Mathematics.You can contact me to solve your questions related to these problems.

Please contact me before placing an order :) 

Thank you.

Reviews


xxamxx:Very satisfied of the work! will come back to this seller again! Communication was great! He delivers quality work

sarfrazshahid26:thanks

sarfraz026:knowledgeable, fast delivery

sarfrazshahid26:thanks

ravikumar988:Very fast response and Understand the requirement very well. Love to work again. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment