Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will teach you algebra and statistics

I will teach you algebra and statistics












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">As a math tutor for over 17 years, I understand the difficulties certain topics in algebra and statistics present to students. There are few questions that haven't come across my path. I will help students better understand those concepts so they can apply them to their homework assignments. Note I cannot and it is against policy of Fiverr to actually complete graded assignments or exams. What I can do, however, is work problems similar to those on the homework so you can best understand the concepts. That way you can finish the assignments on your own. I offer up to 12 minutes or 4 problems tutoring for 5 dollars with prices of 25 dollars for one hour of my time.

Reviews


singurc:Very fast, great communication - thank you.

rakulan7:Great work

ygzgrk:He is the best! There is no any other word to discribe him.

mathtutorkk:Easy to work with, great communication :)

bsf623:Awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment