Friday, June 29, 2018

I will teach you English. Twice a week One Hour per class. One Month. Homework Included.

I will teach you English. Twice a week One Hour per class. One Month. Homework Included.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will teach you English as a Second Language

  • English Conversations
  • English ESL Lessons
  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Pronunciation
  • Easy Lessons in Reading
  • Writing
  • Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced English
  • Business and Corporate English
  • Your Job and Career specialty in English

I am a native speaker. I was born and raised in the United States of America. I have over 4 years experience as a Trainer. I love training and tutoring students online, face to face, phone, chat and on video. I will teach you English in a way that benefits you. You will have plenty of practice with me. I offer FREE Homework, videos, and practice hours. Try a class today!

Reviews


ajayagarwal733:She did not responded back\nAnd i didn’t get my delivery \nI would like a refund

ajayagarwal733:Very sweet lady . I never thought that learning to speak english can be that easy. she is very flexible with timing too. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

melisesien:He is very professional and educated. Very easy to work with and very polite.\r\nI recommend working with him. Thank you, Ajay!

ineedworks:Thank You

melisesien:You are welcome! Anytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment