Friday, June 29, 2018

I will guide you in your mechanical engineering studies

I will guide you in your mechanical engineering studies












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Thanks for Coming to my Gig  

I am a Professional Mechanical Engineer with expertise in my field. With this gig you can buy my consultancy and help for your assignments and projects related to engineering and mathematics, specially in mechanical engineering. I am good in following fields

  • Thermodynamics
  • Engineering materials
  • Mechanics of Materials
  • Machine Design
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • Mechanics of Machines
  • Heat Transfer 
  • HVAC
  • Linear Algebra 
  • Engineering Statics
  • Power Plant
  • Engineering Drawing

Please contact me before placing the order so that we could discuss the details .

Thank You 
Perfectstar310

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment