Friday, June 29, 2018

I will review your writing or speaking for ielts or toefl

I will review your writing or speaking for ielts or toefl












About:

I can help you prepare for IELTS or TOEFL test. I have personally taught and tutored ESL students from many countries, such as China, South Korea, Japan, Spain, Chile, Finland, and many more. I am highly qualified with an advanced degree in English Language and Literature.


WRITING HELP

Ask if you need a sample essay question.

  • I correct all word choice and grammatical errors using the track changes feature of Microsoft Word.
  • You will be provided with feedback, tips, and advice for improvement.
  • I provide an expected score for the task and the official grading rubric.


SPEAKING HELP

You can submit an audio or video file of yourself practicing speaking English or responding to TOEFL or IELTS speaking questions/prompts. It can be up to three minutes long. I will provide feedback about how you can improve in the following areas:

  • Grammar
  • Vocabulary
  • Sentence Structure
  • Word Choice
  • Body Language (if you send a video)

Reviews


jonathanlink:Fast delivery!

writeplace:Great buyer!

nitzanburrack:He helped me getting estimates of my expected scores.

writeplace:Good luck!

abukanjo:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment