Friday, June 29, 2018

I will provide you accounting help and finance help

I will provide you accounting help and finance help












About:

Every single customer is VIP. Each order handled Professionally!

____________________________________________________________

Welcome to My Gig,

I am professional Accountant having more than ten years of work experience in accounting and finance.I am a professional freelancer and can give you the best results with money back guaranty. 

I also Work on online platforms.

 I provide the following services:

  • Help in All Accounting Task
  • Tutoring/Online coaching
  • Quiz and Exam preparation
  • Ratio Analysis
  • Business Plans
  • Projected Financial Statements Preparation
  • Any other desired service related to Accounting and Finance   

I am expert in the following subjects:

  • Financial Accounting
  • Management / Cost Accounting
  • Financial Management
  • Corporate Finance

Contact me anytime for any kind of work related to Accounting and Finance.

Thank you,
Zain

Reviews


syhan1991:Best Seller to work with and always deliver excellent work.

zain1111:Outstanding Experience!

stave1:Outstanding Experience!

zain1111:Outstanding Experience!

laurenveronica:Awesome seller!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment