Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do online tutoring for all main elementary subjects

I will do online tutoring for all main elementary subjects












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

 My name is Vineetha, I have a bachelor degree in Physics and Masters in Computer science, moreover I have a teaching diploma from University of Sunderland(UK). I am very enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and always believe that education can transforms someones life. I can tutor all basic subjects( Math, Science and English) for primary level and early secondary level students through online platforms like Skype, E-mail, etc. I have earlier teaching experience with very small children(3y) till 12 years old including my own children.

I can offer a classes according to student's potential and challenges and can assure that students are going to enjoy the lessons.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment