Friday, June 29, 2018

I will teach you how to apply makeup on yourself and others

I will teach you how to apply makeup on yourself and others












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
  • I can create any makeup looks, for example:
  • Bridal
  • SFX
  • Glam
  • Basic
  • Face painting
  • Halloween - costume makeup
  • and many more, please enquire

Reviews


markrobley:Delivered quality product

markrobley:Another quality product delivered within the required time. Highly recommended.

markrobley:Natasha is a delight to work with. She has great communication and goes out of her way to deliver the exact product that you want. Highly recommend her services!

markrobley:Natasha has great communication, delivers a quality product and in good time. If you need any makeup tutorials, I recommend her services. I will be using again :)

natashahelen:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment