Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will give english lesson online

I will give english lesson online












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will customize your English language lesson plans to fit your needs.  I will work with you online to ensure that you're understanding the information provided to you. You will have a chance to ask any questions about the lesson or any questions you have about English language overall.  The plans are all the same except each plan offers a different number of sessions.  I will provide worksheets and handouts after each lesson for an additional cost. It's important to let me know your level and what skills you would like to focus on. Note: These classes are aimed at people who need additional help with basic to intermediate English. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment