Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will teach you electrical installation

I will teach you electrical installation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a qualified electrician from the UK with over 10 years experience, I have also trained many apprentices and taught electrical college students. I am now putting my lessons online, these include written explanations, wiring diagrams, drawings and any information or questions you may need answering on any of the following topics: Health and safety with electric, Where does electricity come from, Wiring and connecting, Socket circuits, Lighting circuits, Shower circuits, Cooker circuits, Smoke alarms, Testing, Fault finding. I will also give information on any specific part of domestic electrical installation that you need to know. Prices are for $5 per topic

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment