Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will be your professional chess coach and improve your game

I will be your professional chess coach and improve your game












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a Fide Rated Chess Player having over 25 years of experience. Have been Zonal and Interzonal chess champion. I coach beginners and intermediary players  a who wants to learn chess and prepare for professional tournaments. Have trained over hundreds of students. 

I can coach on:
  • Opening,
  • Middle Game,
  • Endgame
  • Tactics
  • Strategy
Power your chess playing skills with my powerpacked training sessions.

Reviews


ziv921959:Great gig!

satishchandrase:Pleasure working with you Ziv.

ziv921959:Best Chess instructor!\nreally passionate takes his time to explain, make me think, and customize a lesson that match my needs.\nI highly recommend taking a lesson if you want to improve your game.

satishchandrase:A very keen learner, really appreciate his passion to learn, curiosity and openness. I personally enjoyed working with him. Thanks for placing your trust in me. Will certainly make progress in right direction building on your chess skills.

thenewboston:Another excellent lesson. Great teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment