Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will teach you my full course - 'Everything You Need To Know About The Music Publishing' on Skype.

I will teach you my full course - 'Everything You Need To Know About The Music Publishing' on Skype.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you want to place your music in Films, Video Games, TV and more? 

Do you want to earn nice royalties from your music?

Terms like Music Publisher, Music License or Music Library don't sound familiar?

If you answer YES to at least 1 of the above questions then you absolutely need to get in touch with me. :)

Hi, I'm Andrea and I'm a seasoned Music Producer / Engineer / Music Composer and Session Guitarist. 

Thanks to Music Publishing in the past 5 years I was able to sell and place thousands (and it's not an exaggeration!) of my tracks on Videos, TV Ad's, TV Programs and make some nice $$$ along the way.

You don't believe me? Just enter my full name on youtube - Andrea Quarin - and it will show up pages and pages with my music credited (check video's description).

NOW: What can I do for you? I can teach you everything there is to know about the Music Publishing Industry. My extensive research + several years of actual real experience in the field led me to writing a full corse in order to help other fellow musicians learn about this subject.

Still undecided? Shoot me a message and I will be more than happy to replay.

Until then,

Happy Music Making My Friends! :)

Reviews


theofficalruso1:Perfect Just what i needed. Thank you very Much.!

andreaqua:Thank you so much Leo. I'm glad I delivered exactly what you wanted :) Thanks.

theofficalruso1:Perfect Just what i needed. Thank you very Much.!

andreaqua:Thank you so much Leo. I'm glad I delivered exactly what you wanted :) Thanks.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment