Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will answer one of your questions about Greek and Roman Mythology.

I will answer one of your questions about Greek and Roman Mythology.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Greek and Roman Mythology is one of those topics about which you either know a lot, or not at all. As a PhD student in Classical Studies, whose speciality is Mythology and (Ancient) Literature, I'll be able to help you with any questions you may have about this subject.

I will answer your question and, whenever possible, I'll give you examples related to what you're asking, and even bibliography where you may be able to learn more about any questions you may have about this subject. The size of the answers will, obviously, depend on what you're asking.

For example, did you know that Greek and Roman Mythology aren't exactly alike, they go way beyond simply changing the names of the gods? I'll be more than happy to explain you the differences!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment