Monday, June 25, 2018

I will give you czech lessons

I will give you czech lessons












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Ahoj! Do you want to learn Czech? I am a native and experienced Czech tutor and I really enjoy teaching my mother tongue and giving my students advices and tips about learning my language, about Czech culture and Czech Republic in general.

I speak fluently English and Italian. In case you are a beginner and you would like to take some lessons with me, you need to speak at least one of these two languages. :-)

Before each lesson please contact me - we need to find out your level, your expectations and I need to send you free studying materials so that you can either download them to your PC or print them out. :-)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment