Monday, June 25, 2018

I will help you with calculus, pre calculus, algebra, geometry etc

I will help you with calculus, pre calculus, algebra, geometry etc












About:

I have a Bachelor's in Engineering and Mathematics is quite literally the language of my field, so I believe I am fairly good at it. I can help you with any kind of modules, online or hand written, with all the work shown. 

I can help you in:-

  1. Algebra
  2. Trigonometry
  3. Geometry
  4. Pre-Calculus
  5. Calculus I II III

Please message me before ordering so that we can discuss specifics. 

Reviews


fatherbee:Excellent work, got the job done and did it in a timely manner! Would definitely work with again

evelyn1221:Absolutely! Thanks!

johnnyschmitz:Great work

square_pizza:Terrific guy to work with

cqlee1:Great communication and quick response. Fast turnaround.


No comments:

Post a Comment