Monday, June 25, 2018

I will produce your character voice acting demo reel

I will produce your character voice acting demo reel












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">OPENING SALE: 50% OFF ON ALL GIGS UNTIL APRIL 30. Contact me First!

Hey there!

My name is Dave Soltura, and I'm a voice actor, coach, and voice acting demo producer!

I'm PASSIONATE about helping voice actors produce professional character voice reels, to help them gain new clients, and therefore, having a thriving VO Business.

You won't need to fly somewhere to record it-- we'll do it from your home studio setup!

My Premium package is broken down into 5 steps or sessions:

Evaluation
I will employ practical techniques to draw out your different voices, and acting range.

Scripting/Editing
I will coach you in scripting lines that will best illustrate your vocal and acting range, but you will have the final say in what the finished lines are going to be, so that it reflects your personality.

Recording
I will coach you as you record your lines, making sure you are able to give your best performance.

Mixing
I can now mix and arrange the files you recorded, or I can guide you as you do it yourself. This comes with Royalty Free Music and SFX.

Marketing
Now that you have a demo, it's time for your voice to be heard!

I look forward to producing your professional character reel!









Reviews


planethoops:Great seller. very knowledgeable and thorough. loved working with him. you won't be disappointed. he really knows his stuff.

englishcarabao:Todd was a complete sponge. Fast learner and easy to set schedules with. His energy made coaching a breeze!

planethoops:Great seller. very knowledgeable and thorough. loved working with him. you won't be disappointed. he really knows his stuff.

englishcarabao:Todd was a complete sponge. Fast learner and easy to set schedules with. His energy made coaching a breeze!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment