Monday, June 25, 2018

I will teach mathematics, physics and chemistry

I will teach mathematics, physics and chemistry












About:

Hello
welcome to my gig
As a graduated electrical engineer from well reputed university in Sri Lanka and as amathematics,chemistry and physics tutor of over 5 years, I have clear idea about concepts in university and theories in advance levelmathematics,physics and chemistry. So I can help you to understand any concept or theory in physics,chemistry and mathematics. some of my topics are listed below.

****Mathematics

  • Basic Mathematics
  • Applied Mathematics
  • Pure Mathematics
  • Higher Mathematics

****Chemistry

  • Industrial Chemistry
  • Inorganic Chemistry
  • Analytical Chemistry
  • Physical Chemistry
  • Organic Chemistry

****Physics

  • Classical mechanics
  • Thermodynamics
  • Electromagnetism
  • Optics
  • nuclear physics

For all the buyers,

  • full refund if unsatisfactory
  • buyer satisfaction with exellent teaching
  • 24 hours online service
  • All transactions should go through fiverr

**********please contact me before place any order*****************

Thanks,

Reviews


gadgetlover:great work!

science_doer:Thank you!!!!!

alialghamdi939:Excellent work

science_doer:Thank you so much. nicest buyer!!

saadalmtairy:The most professionally seller I have ever worked with.


No comments:

Post a Comment