Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will teach you arabic language, quran recitation and arabic grammar

I will teach you arabic language, quran recitation and arabic grammar












About:

Assalamu alaikum • I am very familiar with Arabic grammar rules, which many Arabic speakers are oblivious to. I will share my rich and valuable experience to help you practice arabic language. • I will offer a session for 1 hour for this gig, where in'sha'Allah I will teach you basics of Qura'anic Arabic grammar step by step. • I will teach you to recite the Holy Qura'an completely, starting from basic arabic alphabets heading towards para# no 1 to 30 which can be divided in multiple sessions. • This gig offers a complete class for 1 hour. • I will provide a demonstration for 30 minutes, before initializing the session. • I can also teach you how to speak arabic and how to write it easily at a later stage. • I will also make you familiar with word-to-word Qura'ani arabic translation. • We can have a session on sky.pe while adjusting the mutual timings.

Reviews


youyap:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

youyap:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment