Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will teach you english 20 min lesson

I will teach you english 20 min lesson












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an ESL teacher and have been self employed online for the last five years health teaching clients concerning trauma and change in their life. I am  also a retired nurse.
I teach and tutor students to improve their conversational English ,vocabulary and pronunciation , each student and their needs are different.
My lesson plans are created with each student in mind and their ability and needs and requirements to assist in their need to improve their English.I speak with a little or no accent and I am told I am a very patient teacher and no lesson for me is difficult to teach as I feel it is a pleasure to help another person.To learn a new language and improve your skills the best way is to have a teacher that understands how difficult it might seem at first , but with patience you will see an improvement.  TOEFL skills listening and speaking.
I will teach you on a regular basis and provide homework and skills and goal plans so that you will see the improvement in your speaking skills on a weekly basis.

 . Thanks so much taking the time to read my profile.

Reviews


solsols:100% satisfied with the results.

acethinker:Thanks, I will order again.

eugenenew:A good experience of communication in English. it is very informative and useful for me, speaking with you. \rThank you very much.

nancymac:Thank you for choosing me and experiencing a class with me.

angelcb:Yes, this seller helped in my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment