Monday, June 25, 2018

I will solve your Mechanical Engineering related Problems

I will solve your Mechanical Engineering related Problems












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello, EVERYONE......!!!

I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession. I have experience in Mechanical Engineering design, AutoCAD, Solid Works, ANSYS etc.

I am also an EXPERT IN following subjects:

  1. Power Plants
  2. Fluid Dynamics
  3. Engineering Dynamics
  4. Engineering Statics
  5. Material Sciences
  6. System Design
  7. Advanced Physics
  8. Advanced Manufacturing Processes
  9. Advanced Mathematics
  10. IC Engines
  11. Thermodynamics

I provide following SERVICES related to these subjects:

  1. Problem Solving
  2. Project Ideas and Assistance
  3. Report Writing
  4. Assignment
  5. System Design
  6. Software Modelling (AutoCAD)

I Provide MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

Thank You..!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment