Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will give accurate psychic readings of your choice through energies

I will give accurate psychic readings of your choice through energies












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey!

I give readings delivered report style. I pick up energy through your name (so please be honest), questions, and if you want to send me a pic of you or whom you're asking about that is helpful (but not necessary)! 

I primarily use Oracle and Tarot cards. At times I will use crystals- it depends on the energy I am picking up through your message. 

I like to give detail, therefore your reading comes in report style. I explain why your energy drew the cards. I give three card readings and Celtic card spread readings. 

Please try to give me one or two questions ONLY. Often times, if you ask one question, I end up answering more than one because of the insight that I receive. 

Remeber, everything is Law of Attraction. The energy you put out or how you feel (consciously or subconsciously feel) about the situation will influence my reading! Readings/energies pick up what you are telling me and what you're not telling and also what the universe WANTS you to know about the situation. I hope to be able to help provide you insight, clarity, and hope! All the best and thanks for choosing me :) Amet

Reviews


kari1913:I am completely shocked at how accurate her reading is, she picked up on so much that I did not disclose to her. It was as if she knew me personally. I would def recommend to anyone \u0026 definitely will be using again 5 stars !

alexiamartiniqu:Thank you so much love! :) It was my pleasure. You can also check me out on the app called purple ocean - name Amet.

nafezakingston:This reading was amazing!!!!!!! I'm very picky about who reads me, but decided to try because I felt this deep connection. And let me tell ya'll I wasn't disappointed. It was spot on, she caught things that made my jaw drop. I really got the answers I need to move forward, heal and act. Recommending this to all my friends!!!!

alexiamartiniqu:Hi Nafeza! Thank you so much for your order. I am glad that this was on point for you! Thank you for the recommendation :) Visit again if you need anything! Peace \u0026 Blessings.

stolengem:So I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU AMET!!! This reading was so accurate it's almost scary! This described exactly what I have been feeling over the past month or so and gave me great insight into what I can expect in the future, and I have a lot of decisions to make.\n\nYou truly have a gift worth sharing and I'm glad I gave you a try.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment