Monday, June 25, 2018

I will teach you arabic online for 60 min with skype

I will teach you arabic online for 60 min with skype












About:

Are you learning Arabic language (Fusha) ? 


I will TEACH YOU Arabic for 60 minute on Skype!


LESSONS : 

A customized Arabic language lesson.Informatives,fun , & interesting by an 
, available,patient,attentive & helpful Arabic teacher.
 

Excellent & fast communication. Deliver on time, every time.Clear points.


Please tell me what kind of Arabic language lesson you would like to have, and I will prepare a lesson tailored to your unique needs.

You can choose which Arabic skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking) you would like to focus on.

   If it's a communication we will discuss almost any topic You like! If you can't no problem i could always find you an interesting to talk about.

At the end of the lessons i will give you feedback & directions. 

I am a native Arabic speaker . I have experience teaching students with different levels of Arabic, from Beginners to Advanced, 

Do You need to learn Morrocan Dialect (Darija) also ?

Purchase the Gig extra please!


I speak:  English,French & Spanish , so I can work with any of this language.

The class will be held using Skype.

Reviews


arabicpoet:yassinekeylife is a good hard worker. He delivers fast and I am happy to re-order from him.

arabicpoet:yassine is a fine worker. He delivered quality work on time.

yassinekeylife:Understanding client!

arabicpoet:yassinekeylife is a good hard worker. He delivers fast and I am happy to re-order from him.

arabicpoet:yassine is a fine worker. He delivered quality work on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment