Monday, June 25, 2018

I will give you professional singing lessons via video chat

I will give you professional singing lessons via video chat












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

If you are looking to:


  • Build confidence as a singer
  • Sing high notes with ease, comfort, and accuracy
  • Improve tone, texture, power, and vocal range
  • Bring out the uniqueness in your voice
  • Learn to sound your best, every time

My lessons will be perfect for you!


I'm here to help you achieve your goals. We will remedy problems such as voice cracks, shakiness, nasal tone, weak high notes, discomfort while singing, bad pitch and any other vocal ailments.


Singing has always been my passion and through years of experience and education I have developed a vocal program with valuable techniques that have taken my voice from average to extraordinary.


Sign up for a private lesson today! You will see a genuine improvement in your vocal ability after JUST ONE LESSON!

Reviews


shadewilson:Great lesson!

shadewilson:It was great she explained theories well and demonstrated it practically.

bethanny:Outstanding Experience!

shadewilson:It was life changing! I would definitely buy again. I intend to buy regularly. Definitely worth it. She is very patient and takes time to know your needs, extremely knowledgeable in her field, she knows how to use the musical theories in practice. I have only had one session so far and even I know I have improved. I can't wait for the next session!

bethanny:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment