Friday, July 20, 2018

I will be your mechanical engineer

I will be your mechanical engineer












About:

I can assist my clients in almost all mechanical engineering subjects, like:

Engineering Drawings
Thermodynamics 
Fluid Mechanics
Gas Dynamics
Calculus (I II III)
Differential Equations
Complex Variables
Applied Statistics and Probability
Mechanics of Materials
Vector Calculus and Linear Algebra
Numerical Methods
Internal Combustion Engines
Computer Aided Tools
Engineering Dynamics 
Engineering Statics
Engineering Vibrations
Machine Design
Theory of Machines
Manufacturing Processes,etc

My prime concern is the satisfaction of my clients. I myself has done these courses and I know how to make it interesting. Feel free to contact me..



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment