Friday, July 20, 2018

I will teach you how to create professional website

I will teach you how to create professional website












About:

Prior to launching my web development career, I obtained a bachelor's degree in Computer Science.

I will work 100% independently, which allows for me to work on an extremely flexible schedule. I have several retainer clients, but am always looking for more. I also enjoy taking odds and ends development jobs to ensure I continue learning and branching out from the normal, everyday development requirements.

We see a clear need in the online community for web developers with not only the technical skills to get the job done, but also the personal integrity to do what they say they will do.

My main strengths include:

- Website Development
- HTML
- CSS
- JavaScript
- jQuery


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment