Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will teach u php,mysql, html,css,javascript,jquery programming basics with practicing

I will teach u php,mysql, html,css,javascript,jquery programming basics with practicing












About:

ATTENTION: BEFORE ORDERING A LESSON CONTACT ME FIRST!

I am a full stack web developer. If you are a beginner or you have an advanced level in programming languages , if you want to learn from the basis or you just want to practice, i will patiently teach you programming basics with practicing with my easy and very efficient practical methods. We can communicate daily via Skype or Teamviewer.

BONUS: you  can learn different programming languages in same lesson.

for more clarification please feel free to contact me.

I assure you to deliver the best quality service..

So, what are You still waiting for? This is the best offer on FIVERR!

Contact me now and let's improve Your Programming skills !

Thanks

Reviews


roshanpraveen:A great guy to learn from. Always willing to go the extra mile!

riffibadr:you're welcome my friend, i am glad to have this experience with you thanks !

raj_london:Very patient teacher and explained well. Very happy with the experience.

riffibadr:you can go further in programming just be patient\r\nthank you !

zimbert:Thank you!\nA very patient seller and teacher, I have learned a lot and i will be back to learn more.\nHas a lot of experience with coding and has the patience of a saint.\nI would recommend this gig to anyone wanting to learn to code a website or blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment