Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will be your online math tutor

I will be your online math tutor












About:

I am a teacher of Mathematics and Statistics. I have over 6 years of experience of teaching. What makes me different from rest of the teachers is that I teach in such a way that students find it fun and interesting. I have taught over 1000 students so I am well aware of different types of students and how to teach and manage them.

Note: Before placing any order, contact me via message to discuss all the details and the cost of the work so that the project flow is smooth for both of us.

Thanks.
Hassan 

Reviews


cdeyuia:Very quick good communication, expressed amazing understanding of content

enigmaticeyes:Thanks a lot :)\r\nIt was a nice experience to work with you.

cdeyuia:Awesome math tutor !\nWorks in timely fashion

caseybellevue:Amazing. Everything was perfect.

enigmaticeyes:Thanks a lot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment